- The sleek performance and smooth, flexible ride of the Brooks PureFlow 7 running shoe free your natural stride so you always move with easy and always feel in control.
- Predecessor: PureFlow 6.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- 3D Fit Print upper technology applies strategic stretch and structure for a better fit and feel.
- Lace-up closure.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, articulated sockliner.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA LT midsole delivers adaptive cushioning at a lighter weight.
- Rounded heel promotes better alignment, helping to minimize stress on the joints.
- Blown rubber outsole pods provide reliable grip and traction.
- Omega Grooves for enhanced flexibility in the midsole.
- Forefoot Dynamic Flex Grid.
- Anatomical last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 8 oz