- The Brooks PureCadence 7 running shoe lets you connect to your run with incredible responsiveness and flexibility, without ever sacrificing the stability you need.
- Predecessor: PureCadence 6.
- Support Type: Overpronation Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Stretch mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- 3D Fit Print upper utilizes strategic stretch and structure for a nearly seamless construction.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft, smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Lightweight Guide Rails ease the body into a more natural motion.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides dynamic cushioning that adapts to each stride.
- Rounded heel promotes better alignment, helping to minimize stress on the joints.
- Omega Flex grooves improve natural movement.
- Rubber outsole delivers reliable traction and grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 8 oz