- Most users said that the Brooks Glycerin 15 is a comfortable shoe.
- A number of users mentioned that the fit of the shoe felt just right.
- One user was glad to say that the shoe offered a springy ride.
- A few testers were happy to note that the shoe did not need to be broken in.
- Some users said that the quality of the shoe and the features it came with was worth the price.
- Many runners said that the leg pain they usually felt due to foot and leg problems diminished when they ran with the Brooks Glycerin 15.
- Several users narrated that the cushioning of the Glycerin 15 was a welcome update.
- The Glycerin 15 is a lightweight shoe which plenty of runners appreciated in their reviews.