- Soles don't spook at the thought of tackling extra miles when you're in the Brooks Ghost 10 GTX running shoe.
- Successor: Ghost 9 GTX.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- GORE-TEX membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Engineered mesh upper with thin synthetic overlays adapts to each footfall, and features strategic stretch and structure for an optimized fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Buttery smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing, and sets the foot up for smoother transitions.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot material supplies light cushioning and grip.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Universal Platform enhances fit and function.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 10 oz